Tuesday, October 7, 2008

pick me. choose me . love me.

Meredith: I lied. I'm not...out...of this relationship. I'm in. I'm so in, it's humiliating, because here I am, begging--
Derek: Mere--
Meredith: Just...shut up. You say Meredith and I yell, remember?
Derek: Yeah.
Meredith: OK, Here it is. Your choice, it's simple. Her or me. And I'm sure she's really great. But Derek...I love you. In a really, really big...pretend to like your taste in music... let you eat the last piece of cheesecake... hold a radio over my head outside your bedroom window... unfortunate way that makes me hate you...love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me.

So funny question…does love really makes us beg? Hmm what would I do? Funny question again….self respect is so important for majority of people actually; I am not an exception to it at all. I can never do or act something which could be against my self respect…but love makes you do stupid stuff…
Now dats a fact that every one knows ;-)
So coming back, possibilities of saying stuff, what Meredith says to Derek, in my case….
Maybe…
It’s very hypothetical actually what if there is someone whom I love a lot, so much that I feel he is the one. The one…I guess I would be chanting the same lines… no matter what happens; no matter if he tells me to get lost…but it would be like the one last chance being honest to him, one last chance to let out all your desperation…last chance to tell ‘I know there will or is a women in your life but no one can love you the way I have.’
Desperate?
Love is desperate…
And what if the line works and the guy says ‘man I love you too’… that’s a great day for everyone…lol

Meredith: [to Derek, who is standing behind her] I miss you. [Derek moves closer and sniffs her hair.]
Derek: I can't.

4 comments:

Ohe Buki! said...

someone(a loved one) once told me, love is unexpecting..and he also said to me never to love someone you cant let go of...i know it's easier said than done(cos i tried but it so didn work) but i see the truth behind those words..i wont beg someone to love me, but i wont stop loving as well..it's not about self-respect, but love is not a feeling you can create(it's easy to be confused with sympathy), it...just happens...so if it happens, then it does, if not...

devinaa said...

some ppl are stubborn...they will sit quite let her loved one be eid another women....and stilll remain quite........
its a terrible feeling.....
love is blind......and wen u do realixe that you love someone who'd bever be ures...its a horrifying feelin......
sometimes its about self respect
i wont beg someone to comeback...
but yes i would definetly for once tell him
one last time
that i still love u

manu said...

its different from person to person...
but for my case....i have been thru the exact same...and i repeated the same things again n again....not directly but hoping he would choose me, love me like no other...and want me forever and always...

what happened? what were the consequences? a year of mayhem...for both of us...a year of being close friends and yet feeling suffocated...being insecure and what not....it can never last one-sided and hoping that they grow a feeling for u is also not possible...coz in that case u are manipultaing them...

i realized...damnn late...but the harm done was done .... and was repaired too =) and am gladdd am out of the mess..

though! I am not sure if I am out of it or have plain blocked it all off! Because, I know everytime i think about thinking of the whole situation again, I get nervous....scared of retracing the steps I took past the confusion...

devinaa said...

i'll tell one thing...wen u love someone and he goes off, you wish for him to return...you have a hope. u feel u cant love again...and then the problem start, cause he does'nt even know what you are going through....and by this you close all the other options....the feeling of being complete is no ther and u wish for that feeling to come back