Friday, July 25, 2008

my knight in shining armour

it was a beautiful night.
it was soo bright.
i had never been so awestruck
by a magnificent structure.
and there he was at a distance
my knight in shining armour.

all through the darkness,
i was playing with my eyes.
trying to avoid his
two pair of concavity.

oh, how i wished he could hold me.
oh, i wish he could just look at me.
after all he was a dream,
he was my knight in shining armour.

in a span of one, two, three,
he was coming closer to me.
my life had never been so adventurous,
what was cute, was that he was so
flirtatious.

all through the darkness,
i was playing with my eyes'
trying to avoid his two pair
of concavity.

months went by,
many moons had gone by.
i had a fantasy, within me.
he had captured my
imagination.
after all he was my knight,
in shinning armour.

he was perfect.
i mean, he still is.
but, happiness is short lived.
i always knew he had to drift.
he was going away to be with someone,
my eyes had moistened,
as i was not the one.

all through the darkness
i was playing with my eyes.
trying to avoid his two pair
of concavity.

he is gone, but he still lives.
he is a friend, even if i am stiffed.
its important to be happy,
as he once said like a four year old baby.

life makes you meet, wonderful people,
never let them go.
its a bad world,
where you dont find friends.
every now and then.
even if,
(i accepted)
he was not my knight in shinning armour...

No comments: